Thursday, July 9, 2009

A hot wet day

My BFF and her family all went in on this ginormous waterslide.  She invited us to play on Tuesday and the kids had SO much fun! She had her neices and nephew over as well and they all played so great.  At first Coen sat in my lap and wasn't getting in, but later he decided he should get in.  He climbed up that ladder a couple of times, but didn't like it at the top, so he mainly just played in the pool.  It was fun and I am so glad we went. We all got some sun burn too! I didn't get the boys very good.  So note to self....put the block on every hour! 





2 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

Looks like FUN!! I understand the block thing we all got sunburned from the Water park and we were only there 4 hours but obviously I needed to apply more sunblock to everyone more often... My sunblock even said extended water wear...

Mom at Our House said...

I love those slides, they are so much fun. And I am not just talking about for the kids!