Wednesday, July 15, 2009

IDEEEHOO

Last weekend we headed to Idaho to visit my family up there.  My cousin was getting baptized so we decided to make the journey.  It's the first time I've traveled alone with two kids.  I was a little nervous, but it ended up just fine. My Aunt's kids were really great to help out with the boys.  This is a funny picture of the boys playing outside before we left.  I just loved how Lexie always makes sure she's close by.

My cousin, Ty, was Asa's buddy for the weekend.  We walked up to the church and Asa just loved him.  He called him "that big boy".
Ty with Asa and Brayden with Coen.  I just love these kids!
Coen exploring at my grandma's house
The kids would walk back and forth on this old trailer and make it a teeter totter.
We went to Ty's ball game while we were there.  I think Coen enjoyed the dirt more than anything.
Silly Asa
Asa just loved Grandma Shults. He wanted to sit by her the whole time.
Asa and Kelsey at the game
And this is what kids learn when they visit a house full of grown boys.  Coen knew exactly where these things went when he saw them.

0 comments: