Monday, July 27, 2009

Grandpa Time

I just can't express how much I love that my Dad LOVES to play with the grandkids! My parents came over Friday for a little bit and the first thing my dad says is "where's Asa?"  He went and hung out with Asa and volunteered to take them out to the monkey bars out back.  He has to hoist them up and carry both kids through the bars, but they love it.  Asa's favorite game they play is hide n seek. I expect this kind of excitement for the kids from a grandma figure, which is why I'm always so surprised and happy when my dad will offer to babysit and play with the kids.  We just love Papa Tom SOOO much!!








2 comments:

Grandma Sis said...

That is really special of your dad. It looks like he is really enjoying playing with them also. Thats neat. Love ya, Grandma Sis

Amy said...

So fun that your dad is that way, it's the BEST huh? So good to see you guys this weekend, even though we didn't get to chat much with all the kiddos. Your boys are the best seriously, so so adorable!