Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nascar Nerds

This weekend we headed down to vegas so the boys could go to Nascar.  They had so much fun and were so happy that Kyle Busch won the race!  While they were basking in the sun at the speedway Angie and I were shopping our buns off at the outdoor outlet mall.  It was so fun, I think we spent like 6 hours there (and really didn't spend a whole bunch). 

Here is Daron-my Father in law- in the height of his glory.  He's the ring leader in all of this nascar business.  For as long as I've been a part of the family it was sunday tradition to watch Nascar for Daron.
Here is Cody and Cody Jr (my cousin who lives with us) posing in their flashy Kyle Busch jackets and hats that they HAD to have. Good thing KB won!  it made the $$ worth it LOL
Here we are waiting an hour and a half to eat dinner at Cheesecake factory in Ceasars Palace.
Here is Chris and Shavonne.  They were kind enough to let us all stay at their place.  Which worked out perfect for the boys because it was only 10 minute away from the speedway. 

PS. Sorry I couldn't get the photo of daron and angie waiting with us to upload.

5 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

Wow, um cool outfits, I guess ???? I am glad you had fun!

Amy said...

Hey you need to add the pic Angie has of you and Cody together, it's so so cute! How fun for you guys! Always nice to get away, especially without the kiddos sometimes! Looks like fun!

Amanda M. said...

Ha ha nascar nerds. It looks like you had a fun weekend, I would have joined you for SHOPPING, thats always fun!

audreywaldron said...

So much fun, I'm glad you guys go to go!!!
How do I change my friends list to say when they updated their pages?? That would be handy I think :)

Kati said...

Anna! Your blog is SO CUTE!!! I love it and it is SO fun to read about you and your wonderful family!!! Your boys are adorable!