Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Go fly a kite

Out of the blue the other day Cody bought Asa a kite.  Well I'm sure it was something that Asa was crying for at the store when they went.  But I don't know that I would have agreed to make that purchase.  Only because it requires work and effort on my part :)  Asa thought it was hilarious.  It wasn't windy enough this day, so it was pretty difficult to keep it in the air.  Asa wanted to do it really bad, but was getting really mad when it wouldn't stay up for him. (which is what the last picture portrays).  It was fun for the kids, but too cold for me.  I snapped a few pictures and hauled Coen in the house with me :)





7 comments:

Becca said...

Kite flying is the cool thing to do nowadays!

Jennifer said...

Asa is the most determined little guy around. He just plain wanted to fly the dang kite, no getting around it. What a great kid.

Amy said...

Seriously your boys are the cutest little guys EVER!!!! Love that Cody did this!!

Angie Stewart Black said...

Does Cody know that when you are "supposed" to fly a kite is on a warm sunny day with just a hint of a breeze?? It looks freezing! I'm with you. I would have watched from the front windows and called it a day!

Mom at Our House said...

My Kids get a new kite every year and I don't think we have ever got one to fly :(

audreywaldron said...

I love Kite flying!! I need to get one for Easter for Sophie.. thanks for the reminder :)

iammommahearmeroar said...

How fun (if it's windy enough :) Of course you can add me to your blog roll and I will do the same. I'm a total blog junkie. I love them! Your boys are getting so big! I love their red hair. So cute!