Friday, February 6, 2009

First hair cut

Well it was about time I got the two inches of fuzz from the back of poor Coen's head.  He definitely inherited his mother's lack of hair as a baby (though I think he actually has more hair than I did and Asa did at this age)  He thought it was okay to let me do it.  He did wiggle a lot,  but somehow I managed a decent hair cut.  Though, it's not perfect and if I had a 1" attachment for my buzzers I would have just done that.  But then again, I'm sure he would have freaked at the sound of it and wouldn't have allowed it to come close to his head.  We've all seen how he reacts to the vacuum!  



Asa was just being silly for the camera.  I am so happy that he will finally pose for the camera!

6 comments:

Amy said...

How funny, I love that he's over a year and it's his first! My little monkey's seriously need one around 2 months, but i just can't bring myself to make them look so grown up so I wait until 6 months! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Amanda M. said...

Good job Coen! I see him in three different positions, it is so hard to cut wiggly boy hair, right? Looks like you did well.

Angie Stewart Black said...

It looks so cute. It's amazing how much a hair cut can change their looks. It makes them look so big and all grown up. Just be grateful it isn't all fuzz like Kasen's!! Thanks for the fun weekend. We have so much with you guys. Can't wait for Nascar!

audreywaldron said...

I love that he is already getting a haircut!!! Too precious :)

Mom at Our House said...

You gotta love giving kids hair cuts. He looks like he did real good, my youngest cries the whole time :(

sourfleed said...

So cute! I haven't ever cut Lily's hair!! Think we're in for dramatics if we ever decide to attempt it. :)