Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nothing Special

well there isn't anything exciting going on around our place besides us all circulating the stomach flu and colds!  So I am again attaching random photo's just for fun.  For a moment in time I was going to attempt to do the "project 365" where you take a picture for each day of the year and scrapbook it a week at a time.  That last about a week, and here are a couple of the photo's I took.  

Cody and I actually got to go on a date with no kids!  It was so much fun!  We went to dinner and a movie.  It was so nice just to be alone together and have a grownup conversation with no interruptions besides the watier! LOL.  
Cody was on an oatmeal cookie kick for a while and wanted to make cookies about every other day.  Of course Asa wanted to help!  So here's Asa all ready to help make cookies!
Coen being silly and thinking the red light that comes up before it takes a picture is funny.  
And of course the only other female in the house.....Lexi poo.  She was so tolerant in letting me take pictures.  And yes it took like 10 tries for her to actually look at me.  Just like the kids! 
This is the view out my back porch.  I wish the neighbor's horses would have been right there, but they weren't.  It's still pretty.  And my camera took a pretty good shot into the setting sun! LOL.  

Sorry there isn't anything more exciting going on! 

9 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

Those are GREAT pics!! What is the project 365??? I haven't heard of that... You should totally try the 25 random things. It took me a while but I actually did it so I know you can...

Mom at Our House said...

That pic of Coen is so cute. What cute kids. My oldest is always on a baking kick. He always has a new treat he wants to make everyday.

Amy said...

I love the random pics, they're the best. Love that you and Cody got to go on a date, I know how rare they are, so glad you guys were able to. And your view is AMAZING!!! I guess I wouldn't know since I STILL haven't been there huh? I'm so dang rude!!!! Sorry

Angie Stewart Black said...

Nice....you have inspired to me to update my blog too. I just haven't had anything to update so I haven't done anything with it. Cute pictures though. Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks

Jennifer said...

Sorry you have been sick, NO FUN. I bet it was nice to go out, just the two of you. Kids are great but it's nice to get away from them too. The boys are as cute as ever...you should have a couple more.

audreywaldron said...

Well now I know for sure we were separated at birth because we have the same great taste for design.... Love your background!!!!! :) LOL

Anna said...

Auds-I'd love to have you as my long lost sister....though, there will be some explaining to do from my parents....where's my phone!? LOL

Grandma Sis said...

I am sorry you have been ill but glad you are updating your blog. I need to do mine. I'm just not that exciting. Hope to see you at Che'fin's homecoming. Cute pictures. Love, Grandma Sis

Marianne said...

That's a fun idea about the picture for every day of the year....but I think I'd last about a week and then quit haha!
We've had the cold/flu at our house too and it was miserable. Hope everyone is feeling better! :)