Monday, January 19, 2009

Photo overload

Well I haven't updated with pictures of our kids and what's going on. So here we go. Of course they are backwards, but oh well....

Asa moved up as a sunbeam in church. He loves to go to his class, even though there's not as much playing in primary as there was in nursery.

Asa has recently found the excitement in dressing up. So on a daily basis he will morph into several different characters. The dragon/aligator (whatever he decides for that moment) Then he'll put the cape over the dragon/aligator to make it a "super hewo". Then he'll be batman. Sometimes he'll put the cape on the other side to be superman with just clothes on, but most of the time he likes to be batman. Coen doesn't much care for any of it, but think's his brother is silly.


I was vacuuming one day and this is where I found Coen. He was so scared of the vacuum he was hiding into our bed. It was so funny! When I vacuumed my bedroom he panicked when I got to that side of the room. I had to take him out so I could finish.
Snow day. It was a beautiful day and the boys were having fun outside. We had like 6 ft ice dripping from the roof and then it broke. Asa was playing with the remnants.




My poor poochie in the backyard wondering what all the fuss is in the front. She loves to be involved.

5 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

It is about time you updated!! LOL!! I love the story of the vacumn that is too cute...

Amy said...

Love all the pics! The vacuum, hilarious, poor little Coen! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Asa likes to dress up, maybe it's a Black thing because as you know, my Dallin is the King of dress up, and still is, so I'm here to say it will be awhile before he grows out of it.

Yah, we missed you at Mya's little party, we even had little presents for the boys, but sorry now my kids have destroyed any present that was left. Sorry to hear that the kids were sick, it's definitely going around. Hope to see you soon, Che' gets home next week, so probably at his Homecoming. See you soon!

Mom at Our House said...

My oldest is always wearing his superman cape. Even when he isn't dressed in the rest of the costume.

Jennifer said...

The boys are so cute, it is great to watch them grow. Asa dressing up is so fun, such great costumes. Maybe he should dress up like a vacuum next.......that would be some great brotherly love in the making.

Angie Stewart Black said...

Super cute pictures. I love Asa in his church outfit!