Friday, January 2, 2009

A new addiction....er...I mean hobby

I came across some digital scrapbooking templates and thought I'd give it a try.  Since my kids do not cooperate when I enter my craft room, I thought I'd try this.  for some reason they don't bother me much when I'm on the puter.  I haven't spent a single penny on anything yet, though I will have to pay to have them developed.  I am pretty happy with the results and it took just over an hour to learn how to do it and create the two layouts.  Don't worry, I am still very much addicted....I mean....In love with Stampin up.  And I will always love getting my hands on paper and glue and other embellishments.  For some reason I am so afraid to actually get down and scrapbook.  So these templates that I can drag and drop into seemed so easy....which it was!  


9 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! Is it hard??? I know it would probably be easier, but I'm still so into the actual scrapbooking, hhhhmmmm.......hard decisions. How was New Years?

Britt's Clan said...

I love the digital scrapbooking. Those 2 pages are adorable!!! I love the pics of the boys.

Grandma Sis said...

What a fun thing to do. It doesn't matter what the process you do, as long as you have some way of preserving your lives. Proud of you. Grandma Sis

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie Stewart Black said...

Looks good baby cakes! I'm with Amy and the actual scrapbooking too. Someday I may make the transition though.The boys look cute.

Mom at Our House said...

They turned out so cute.

I do all my scrapbooking on the computer. It is soooo much easier and cheaper

Jennifer said...

Very cute...what program did you use? I love that sort of thing. Your boys are so cute, and it's nice that they let you have a break on the "puter"

Anna said...

I used Photoshop on my mac. I got some free templates online (email me if you want the link) and honestly it was drag and drop. I got all my papers free and everything. It was SOOOOO easy! I can't even believe how easy it was. I now have a whole folder of papers, embellishments and templates ready for more! And I haven't spent a single penny. I do love the real paper, so I plan on doing plenty of that. But It's just fun to have something to do and look forward to that I can whip out and not have to worry about putting paper, sissors, and other things I don't want my kids to get into, away.

audreywaldron said...

It looks great!!! My sister loves to do digital scrap booking she also prints out her pages as well so it's done and you have a hard copy.