Monday, November 17, 2008

Good times in Cali

So last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to go to Disneyland with my "in-laws". Cody's very generous Grandma treated all the "girls" to go to a trip to California. And it really was the best time EVER!!! I think about the trip every day and how much I loved going and getting to know cousins better. Thanks Gramma Sis for including me! I couldn't believe I went on rides like the Tower of Terror, and Screaming California. It was so fun though. I laughed so much that whole trip that my stomach ached every day. Angie even played off to the parking attendant where we pay to get in that she was a "real" asian that "no speak enlish". He totally believed her and worked through the whole $12 fee with her! Then she would tell us all "I clean toilets, drive white folk, and get to go to disneyland". Good times! Thanks so much everyone for the best trip! I will definitely remember this forever!


In the small quaint airport in Long Beach you board outside...and there are only 4 gates! it was so cute!
Having a good time in California adventure
I got to see Asa's favorite character Lighting Mcqueen! I sent this pic to Cody from my phone and Asa called me and was so excited that I got to see his "race car". He loves this movie.
Minnie Mouse's house. Look how cute this Chaise is! I loved the toon town!

Okay, the above two need a little explaining. It was hilarous. One of the nights we were getting on the shuttle to the parking garage and we had to squish in wherever we could. Well Angie and I ended up sitting across from a local older couple who comes to DL on saturday nights for the dancing. Well after we had made a bit of small talk with them it occurred to me that since we were kinda squished in there, there was no place for my arm other than around Angie. So I whispered to her "do you think they think we are "together") and she said yes and we laughed about it. So she proceeds to tell this couple that we are on our honeymoon and they totally believed us and asked what we voted on Prop 8!!! So that was our joke for the rest of the trip. So of course since we were on our "Honeymoon" we had to have a picture in front with the mickey head. Who knew that we could go from MIL to married LOL.
6 out of 10 of us had names that started with "A"-Angeline, Andrea, Anna, Angie, Amy, and Alecia.

For more of our disneyland adventure you can see THIS post from Jennifer and THIS post from Amy.

5 comments:

The Nielsen's said...

That is hillarious! I love it!

Amy said...

Honestly the BEST trip ever!!! It was so fun with everyone and I loved that we all just laughed our heads off the entire time. Love all your pics and wasn't Jennifer's hilarious that she posted, I was laughing so hard. I loved that we were all there. Seriously, let's get planning the next one okay. Love your guts

Angie Stewart Black said...

Glad to see you FINALLY updated your blog. It was fun. We will for sure have to do it again, and again, and again..until we get sick of each other!!!

Mom at Our House said...

That looks like so much fun. I would love to do a trip like that with my family.
Congrats on being married!

Kristal said...

You are one lucky girl!! How fun!!