Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bored

Well I'm bored. It's nearly 11 PM and I should be in bed, or at least getting ready for bed, but I find myself glued to the internet (not uncommon) I have already blog surfed, facebook-ed, and learned the basics of Digital scrapbooking. I now know that I don't have the patience to learn the technical bits to "digi scrappin". I see many beautiful pages done "digi" but I don't feel like I could be bothered with it. Though, I just developed 440 prints that I apperantly couldn't bothered with scrapping those either LOL. Oh well. I can blame that on my two boys and lack of "free" time right??!? So anyway. I figured I'd post some pictures of my family that we took a few weeks ago just for fun.

This was a candid shot of my dad. He was just sitting there looking like he needed his picture taken. Turned out to be a GREAT shot!

Here are the younger half of my sibblings. My two brother's, their pets-Ping(the duck), Neeko(the cat), Mac(the dog), and of course my parents.
This is my sister, Emily, and her family
And then my older brother, Jonathon, and his family!

So there we have it. Now you are all acquainted with my family. And when I do something that seems "off the wall-ish" it could very well be that I came from a hippy-granola kind of family. Though I love every bit of the fact that my dad is a raw foodist and is fluent in Yoga, my older brother is a genius with every thing he touches, that my sister is the "numbers" person, that my mom is so creative it's just not funny, and my two little brother's, well they are yet to be determined. Though, they are oosing the "genius" and "creative" traits as well.

8 comments:

Britt's Clan said...

I love the background. Cute pics...

Becca said...

Wow, they brought the duck?! Too funny!
I do so like your family. My family.

audreywaldron said...

And you are talented and very crafty yourself!!! cute Pics!!

sourfleed said...

Looks to me like you have a beautiful, creative family! :) I'm wondering how come you didn't mention your own musical talents here!

Anonymous said...

So the reason I do scrap booking on the computer is because I don't have time to do real scrap booking.

Your family all looks great. Your little brothers are so big now. I haven't seen them since they were in diapers

Anonymous said...

PS I really like your new blog background and title

Jennifer said...

Anna,

Your header looks awsome. You did a great job. I had such a fun time in Cali with everyone, we need to do it again.

Best Family said...

So cute I love the pictures. I have tagged you so if you want you can go to my blog and find out what to do.