Monday, October 27, 2008

Riding

Cody decided to take a few hours this weekend and take Asa riding. Well of course that meant I had to go too, so we went to a track in Salt Lake. It was actually really nice. Cody took Asa for a spin on his little bike and then Cody got to ride for a while. There was a nice path around the track that we walked. I took a few funny pictures of Asa. He is holding this weed and he's telling me that he's going to "shoot" me with it, and he proceeds to make all the appropriate sounds for shooting. Little stinker. It was a fun time for the boys though. Even Coen loved walking around and getting disgustingly dirty!







2 comments:

Jennifer said...

CUTE!!! Very cute riding gear, I bet he loves being like Dad.

Anonymous said...

How cute is he in his little racing gear