Saturday, October 4, 2008

HUSBAND
1. What is his name? Cody John Black
2. Who eats more? Oh probably me.  
3. Who said I love you first? Cody did.  Like a week after we started dating LOL
4. Who is taller? Cody for sure.  Hello, have you seen how tall I am, everyone's taller than I am.
5. Who is smarter? Hmmm, that depends on who you ask LOL.  
6. Who is more sensitive? Um yes, that would be me.  I am very sensitive.
7.Who does the laundry? Me.  
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed-Cody
9. Who pays the bills? No one LOL.  JK I pay the household bills, Cody pays the business bills. 
10. Who cooks more? I do.  If I left it up to Cody we'd go out every night.  Not so friendly on the pocket book.
11. What meals do you cook together? Cooking together, what's that!?  If you call Cody sitting on the couch watching TV while I wrassle the kids and make dinner cooking together, then that happens every night.
12. Who is more stubborn? Cody.  He got that quite honestly.  And has passed it on to both of our boys.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Me.  I don't hear that too often from Cody.
14. Who has more siblings? I do.  Cody is an only child.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We used to say that I wore the pants, but Cody wore the shoes.  I guess it just depends on the situation. 
16. What do you like to do together? Do together without kids?  well that would be anything! But most of the time we'll just hang out together.  And considering we only spend about 2 waking ours a day together, I'll take just about doing anything together.
17. Who eats more sweets? Me *with my head hanging low*
18. Guilty pleasures? over eating.
19. How did you meet? Through a mutual friend in 1996
20. Who asked who out first? I don't actually remember.  I am sure he asked me out on our first official date, but the first few times we hung out I pretty much tagged along with his group of friends which were also my friends.  I don't want to sound like a total tagalong.
21. Who kissed who first? I remember it was out in front of my house at night with his grandpa's noisy diesel running (the neighbor hated that) and I think it was mutual
22. Who proposed? Cody did.  At the Jordan River Temple sometime in November.
23. His best features? His blue eyes and his smile.
24. What is his greatest quality? He is the hardest working person I've ever met.  His dedication to what he believes in is unreal.  If the world could be as dedicated and motivated as him it would be a much better place!
25. Tag? Well that would be Angie, and Brittany G., and/or whoever else will do it too!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute, good job! I love hearing such fun things about my sweet nephew, ooooohhhhh sigh! You guys are adorable!

audreywaldron said...

That is so sweet about Cody!! I'm so glad you did your tag :)