Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another tag

I have been tagged again...


Eight, Eight, & more Eight!

8 T.V. Shows I love to watch:
1-One tree hill
2-Grey's Anatomy
3 Dr. 90210
4-So You Think You Can Dance
5-Prison Break
6-anything on any of the home improvement channels
7-CSI (Vegas and Miami)
8-Cars (you know anything that keeps Acer happy and occupied)

8 things that happened yesterday:
1-Woke up
2-kids woke up
3-my sister came over
4-our kids played and played non stop without sitting still!
5-we designed her Christmas card
6-Ate dinner at Lorena's (which is the best mexican restaraunt)
7-Visited my grandparents who were in town for the night
8-lost my cell phone.

8 favorite places to eat at:
1-sizzler
2- Lorena's
3-The Olive Garden
4-Panda
5-any place where I didn't have to cook or clean up after.
6-um did i mention Sizzler?
7-McDonalds (gotta love happy meals!)
8-I can't think of anything else

8 things I am looking forward to:
1-Not buying diapers
2-the economy to pick up.
3-Getting out of debt (LOL!!)-yea that would be nice, but not likely for us
4-Ordering and receiving the 400 prints I have in my photo cart at walmart.com
5-getting a start on scrapbooking said 400 prints (plus the other 400 prints that I have in the photo boxes)
6-My stampin up night!
7-Cody not working every Saturday, and every day till 6:30-7
8-succeeding at losing 10-15 pounds and being cute and skinny again

8 things on my wish list:
1-Stampin up stuff
2-a coat for my poor 3 yo
3-going through all of the baby stuff I have collected and getting rid of it.
4-A clean house-that's what would be on cody's wishlist
5-cash
6-home decor
7-I don't know
8-don't know again :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

We just love the Sizz too, in fact Taylor asks us I swear like every week, "mom, can we go to Sizzler tonight?" We should go soon, what do you think? Cute post

audreywaldron said...

Love your eights :) that was really cute!! Did you ever find your phone? We will see you on Thursday, I'm so excited!!

Anna said...

Yes I found my phone. i left it at my Aunt's house in Highland!

Amy-we should totally go to the sizz. I am game for whenever