Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Nine years and counting....

It's amazing how time flies. Last Wednesday was our 9th wedding anniversary. I often think back on our life together and I realize how great it is. We have had plenty of ups and downs throughout the years, and it has only made us stronger and more unified. We have a great friendship and marriage. I know I can tell him anything and he'll give me honest feedback (whether I want the feedback or not). We have a good time just being together. Our personalities are pure opposites, but we love and respect each other's differences. He is my best friend and I thank my lucky stars that he's mine forever.

1 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 9 years for you guys! I LOVE that Cody has you Anna, you are seriously such an amazing little lady. Sure do love both of you and happy happy day to you!

LOVE your mom's day photo with you, Cody, and the boys. You look so beautiful!