Friday, May 28, 2010

Idaho

A couple of weekends ago we got to go to Idaho to spend a day or two with my grandparents. My Grandma's brother passed away, so Dad, Eamonn, me and the boys headed up for the weekend. It was a great time. Dad serenaded us with one of his mountain dulicmers,
We blew bubbles while being serenaded
Coen was scared of the dog...and allowed Grandpa to keep him safe.
Asa wasn't too scared....
My grandma has this old tiny house in the back yard that was the house her parents lived in when they moved to Cassia County Idaho. They went from the first house with plumbing in South Utah county, to a tiny tiny one room house in Idaho. Grandma has been collecting cool old trinkets and keeps them out there. We love to go look at it every time we visit.
I always cherish the visits we have in Idaho.

0 comments: