Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day 2010

It was a great Mothers Day.
Cody surprised me with one of these. I mean yes, I told him I desired one, but I didn't know he'd run right out and buy it. But boy am I grateful! I love it.

We got together with my family at my sister, Emily, 's house. We had a great time and a great visit. We had a pink, navy, khaki theme for Easter. We couldn't make a picture happen then, so we got dressed up again.


I can't imagine my life without these two precious boys. It is so great to be a mother and to see these two progress and grow. I love every moment of it. Even when they drive me batty. I can take a step back and I thank the Lord that I have them. And seriously, how can you not love a face full of whip cream!




1 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Yeah you're spoiled! Glad you had a good day. Oh yeah Happy Late Anniversary. Congrats to the two of you. Sure love you guys. Did you really get a red one?? The one I am getting Daron is a navy blue. Cool huh? I think it's more for me than him but right now, I think that is perfectly FINE!