Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer Fun

All last week I had my back east family here with us.  Which was, My Aunt Jacqui, Uncle Marc, Cousin Becca & her daughter, & Grandpa Lavers.  My cousin, who is he daughter of above mentioned Aunt & Uncle graduated from BYU.  So they all came out for the occasion.  My Sister in law, Tiffiny, came down on Friday the 15th to hang with the out of towners and play.  Asa and Jada (my Neice) came up with this hanging  upside down thing all on their own!

For some reason our front sprinklers were on all day.  So Jada and Asa had fun playing in it...then migrated over to the rocks.  
Yes again my son is not dressed...but at least he's not totally nekked.
Some sorry sap (my uncle) got roped into throwing the ball to Lexi.  She was having so much fun with it.  You can see the motion really well (aka blurry picture) in this one.  This was a perfectly good ball till she got ahold of it too.  
I had to snap a picture of Asa in his underwear on the trike.  I have a picture just like this when I was about his age! 

3 comments:

audreywaldron said...

Cute boys!!! Raw corn is so good, I love that Coen just gets in there with Lexi and Asa it's so cute!!! See ya tomorrow at club, I'm excited!

Anonymous said...

I used to love playing on the couch like that, I liked to flip my feet over like I was doing a back flip

Amy said...

Cute little Asa, I love that pic of him on the tricycle. How did your party go? I need to look at the catalog again, we have been gone and kind of out of sorts. So now I'm back. I'll get a hold of you.