Saturday, July 12, 2008

Gateway Mall

I guess I should have posted the story of our day 2nd since you'll have to scroll down to see what the deal is with the lifeflight helicopter.  And no, no one was hurt.  While at the gateway seeing the helicopter there were other things that interested Asa, and this crazy ball thing was fun.  It had all sorts of fun was to suck and pump and drop and roll balls around in little tubes.  it was great.  He was kinda little for most of the activities there, but it was fun for him none the less.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw the helicopter. The first thing I thought was, How cool I wonder if they got to fly in a helicopter. I obviously didn't read life flight on the side of it or I might have worried.

Amy said...

Looks like tons of fun. That place is way cool for the kiddos, in fact I probably should take them before summer is over. How's it going anyway?

audreywaldron said...

Whew!! So glad that no one was actually hurt, but I think that would be a funny site.. let's take a picture of the helicopter before we rush to the hospital... LOL :)