Thursday, September 23, 2010

Preschool

Asa started Preschool on the 7th. He was so excited! He loves to go and asks me when he gets to go back! I hope he keeps that up so school isn't a fight as he gets older!
He was striking a pose for me when I was trying to get a cute one at the door. Such a funny kid.
Here he is with his teacher Miss Suzee. He tells everyone she has a big huge dog. Since we have a big dog. THat only means that a big huge dog would be a great dane!
He gets to go to school with two of the neighbor kids. One of which is another red headed boy. Asa told me that red headed boys have to stick together! so funny.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

He is such a crack up, and yes I agree that red headed boys should stick together. He is growing up to dang fast. What a cute Birthday party you did for Coen, way to go Mom!