Saturday, April 17, 2010

Injured warrior

It started Thursday....The soldier was attempting to climb up the solid wood barstool to retrieve a soda from the counter. Then alleged barstool came tumbling down atop of the soldier. He was instantly wounded severely. The barstool struck the soldier across both big toes.
battle wounds.
Oh you'd like a closer look of the nasty one
oh and the x-ray. As a result of the barstool attack, soldier received a broken left toe in two places. Dr removed the toenail and administered 4 stitches.
Soldier is recovering in the comfort of his home being waited on by his Momma.

8 comments:

Grandma Sis said...

Wow! Those toes really look sore and awful, especially the one. Poor guy, or I mean soldier. I am so sorry that happened. Love you all, Granma Sis

Kati said...

Awesome! What a trooper! Take a picture of it recovering!

Kati said...

oh, I am sorry- I sound so morbid calling it awesome... My whole family is in the medical field. It that a good excuse for calling it awesome???? ;)

Rebecca said...

Kati you crack me up! It looked gruesome and very VERY painful, but the soldier is smiling regardless. How did he do during the stitches. Poor little guy.

Angeline said...

Those toes look terrible. I just want to cry for him. It looks so painful and the little guy is just smiling away. He's so funny. I wish the best and a speedy recovery. You might have to pack a wagon to haul the boys around Disneyland. Those poor toes will be really sore walking around all day. Darn! That really bites.

Amy said...

WHAT???? Are you serious, look at those buggers! Wow, what a little trooper Asa is. Let us know how they heal, and did I hear you are going to Disneyland, um.....JEALOUS!! When you guys going? Have so dang much fun. Just think of us all FREAKING out on Tower of Terror, seriously that was the funnest trip EVER!!

audreywaldron said...

That looks pretty fierce!!!! Hope he heals up okay :)

Mom at Our House said...

I was fine with the pics, but as soon as you said he had is toenail removed, I got a little sick.