Thursday, April 1, 2010

Brothers

When I found out about 3 years ago that we'd be expecting another little boy, my heart was full of joy. I couldn't wait to be the mother two precious and special sons, that Heavenly Father was so generous to let them be mine. I had the hopes at that time that they would become best pals. And they are. Every picture I take of these two, Asa always has his arm around Coen (without being asked). They hug and love each other all day....well and wrassle and fight too. But at the end of the day they are best pals. I hope they stay this way.
I love that I can dress them the same and they think it's fun

And that they can sport the same haircuts and know they are cute
And that they can be silly cowboys
"Sometimes being a brother is better than being a SuperHero"

3 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

Cute pics.

Mom at Our House said...

So cute!

Grandma Sis said...

Your title tells it all. They really are the best. I wish we could have seen you on Saturday. The boys would have had a good time. Sorry about that. Love, Grandma Sis