Thursday, September 10, 2009

Asa Asa Asa

Asa has had this thing for a while with doing his own hair.  I thought this hair do was HILARIOUS so I had to take pictures.  He's such a ham sometimes and was totally "working" the camera.   He told me the other day after fixing his hair that he was "Freaking cute" oh yea you are buddy!

I think he's showing us all how he achieved the look he was after.  

Asa kept talking about Gymnastics everytime he'd go to soccer.  So I decided to let him try it out for September.  This was his first day.  He is one of two boys out of 15 total. I'm not letting him know it's a big deal of being outnumbered.  He hasn't even noticed. He was pretty attentive and followed directions really well.  I think he likes it okay, but it's really "proper" gymnastics with holding the arms up and all.  I think he mainly wants to do flips and stuff.  I"m not sure we'll sign up again for next month.



I got a wild hair and decided I'd move the boys together in Asa's bedroom.  I picked up a couple of twin mattresses and set them up.  Coen so far LOVES his new bed in Asa's room, and Asa not so much.  He lasts in his new bed till about midnight-1am-ish.  I've been hyping up this new bed thing for a couple of weeks, and am making them quilts and he's acted all excited until it came down to actually SLEEPING in the new bed. Here is a picture of him enjoying his new bed just after I set it up. It's not even clean at all yet.

Asa has been telling us for several weeks now that he's growing his hair like Grandpa Tom (my dad with a pony tail).  And today out of blue he said he wanted to cut his hair.  So we went to Kookie Kutters in Lehi and he got to pick his "ride" while got his hair cut.  They  had several different ride on toys and he picked the motorcycle
And here's the after.  He looks darling with his hair cut though.
I finished the quilt tops today and I was trying to take a picture of the finished tops and Asa was posing for me.  So I thought I'd add these pictures for Asa's tribute.  He looks like a whole different boy to me with his hair cut!



6 comments:

Angie Stewart Black said...

First of all....love the haircut. He looks so grown up. Second..LOVE the quilts. I'm so jealous. You did such a good job. Cute Cute Cute

Angie Stewart Black said...

Oh yeah...Third...Asa looks so cute doing gymnastics.

Cherringtons said...

Cute cute! You have adorable little boys!! Love the hair do

audreywaldron said...

Cute haircut on Asa and the quilts look amazing!!! I'm getting antsy to start mine :)

Grandma Sis said...

Asa is quite the entertainer. Do you think the boys will last together in their own bedroom? Hircut looks cute. They are both growing up so fast. Love ya, Grandma Sis

Amy said...

Seriously LOVE LOVE LOVE the haircut, he's a doll!!! And how cute that he's just hanging on that little bar, what a cutie pie!