Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nascar Day

Since Cody's lube shop is a Mobil 1 oil distributor - which is the official motor oil for Nascar- He got to host the official Mobil 1 Nascar for a day. This isn't OUR guy, but it was still fun.  Everyone even got to sit in it.  The boys thought it was pretty cool.  They had a simulator there as well.  I didn't try it out, but I saw each of the employees and Cody and stragglers try it out. I think Asa may have even tried it out.  They were hoping for a big day down there.  We had Texas Roadhouse bring food and even had Kbull 93 down there for a bit. It wasn't as busy as they'd hoped, but it's okay.  It was still fun. I don't think you can tell in the picture, but our boys are sporting what I refer to as "the team colors" which really means they are wearing Checker flag shirts. 




1 comments:

Grandma Sis said...

That was really cool. I wish I would have known and I would surely have been there. Cute pics. Love ya, Grandma Sis
P.S. Looking forward to getting family pictures done. We are still trying to figure out whether it will be done Sunday morning or Sunday evening.