Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big boy bed

Coen started climbing out of his crib last week.  After about 3 days of dealing with that I decided I'd just take the crib down and let him use the toddler bed.  We did that last Friday night and he went to bed and never got out.  I think climbing out of the crib was just plain fun.  So he did it because he could.  Now that it's not as fun to climb out of bed, he doesn't have an issue.  He goes down for naps and night night very well considering.  I was planning on leaving him in his crib till he was 3 years old.  I guess he had another idea.  

5 comments:

Amanda M. said...

Awe cute, he looks so little in that big bed. I just put Daxon in a big bed too, although he will be three next month. I love elmo too.

Angie Stewart Black said...

That is the biggest Elmo I have ever seen. I hope Kasen does that well when we do the transition. He hasn't crawled out again since...so we'll see.

Amy said...

Seriously your kids just sleep in their own bed, I really need to have this next one do the same. Love the pic, and Elmo is adorable, I swear it's bigger than Coen!

Grandma Sis said...

Anna, Coen is soooo cute and such a big boy. Yeh, I wish Amy's kids slept in there own beds. Taylor is good, Dallin will part of the night. Mya, has absolutely no interest. She will need to move the crib in their room for the next one. We'll see. Love ya, Grandma Sis

Jas said...

So cute! Love the Elmo next to him:)