Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

This is where it all started. Santa visited us and was very generous. So generous that our stockings were too heavy to hang on the fireplace! I was able to snap some pictures before the chaos began! LOL. Asa woke up at 8:30 am (and when you go to sleep at 3am, that is too early) He said he wanted to get up and "watch my show" . So cody and I went downstairs with him and found THIS!!!!

Coen Was more than ecstatic about this ride on Lighting Mcqueen!! he was all smiles when he saw that. He ran over got on it and was laughing the whole time. It's been a big hit!!!
Asa got a "helmet Hero" and it looked really fun but for some reason he hasn't full enjoyed it....But Daddy has! LOL!!

Asa also got a Little Einsteins rocket. it's been lots of fun!
And yes what is christmas without crying??!! We all cried at least once christmas day.
Asa showing me his new "cars" Luigi and Guido
Flippling through his new Disney story book
Coen dunked his beloved Cell phone in the tub one day, so we got him a new one! He loves it!
Christmas cheer
They had the cutest See n say's at costco briefly. This one came with an interactive "buddy". He's so cute! I am not sure who likes it better, me or Coen!
MeeMah and grandma Kathy came over to share the excitement for a bit. I am not sure why my dog, Lexie, strongly believe's she needs to be in the middle of everything. But there she is!
It was a fun day in our home for Christmas.

4 comments:

Amy said...

So so fun. I love all the pics, honestly your boys are the cutest. So good to see you last night and I LOVE what you made my mom and dad, what a great gift. Sure do love you guys.

Best Family said...

So cute. Your house is lovley I still need to come over and see it. Luke got the same see and say from santa, he hasn't really played with it but he has benn sick so maybe when he is fully recovered he will like it.

Mom at Our House said...

Christmas with kids around is 100 times funner than anything I can think of. It looks like you had a great time!

Kristal said...

Your little boys are so adorable!! Looks like they had an awesome time, Merry Christmas!!