Thursday, June 5, 2008

Coen Henry

We had Coen Blessed as a member of our church on Sunday April 27th.  We had a small gathering at our house for an intimate special day.  Coen was blessed by Cody and in the circle were the Bishop and his counselors, Jonathon, Rik, My Dad, and Cody's Dad.  The blanket that we used is very special because it was from some yarn that came from Grandma Mary's craft estate that I inherited.  Grandma Mary passed away I think 4 years ago.  My mom made the blanket for Coen in honor of Grandma Mary.  I am sure you are wondering why we waited until Coen was 7 months old, and part of the reason is that we were trying to coordinate the best we could with his various Grandma's who were going out of town on several of the first sundays between his birth and April 27th.  And after waiting so long we still missed one of them.  But we did our best.  It was a nice day.  I lucked out with Coen's outfit and actually found it at Old Navy.  Meemah (tammy) thought he looked like a little "flower child".  LOL.  I think so too, but what do you expect coming from my family!!  Have any of you met my parents LOL!!  (my dad in particular!)  

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a cute little guy! He looks so handsome.

Amy said...

Wow what blue eyes he has! I think his little outfit is adorable. And funny that you guys call Tammy Meema, that's what Jake's mom is too. Cute huh?

Angeline said...

Anna, Cute blog. The boys are darling. Coen has such amazing eyes. I love the outfit. keep posting. I'm loving it.

*Shay Babe* said...

okay sorry I deleted the other one something weird happend. but coen is such a cute little guy. Your family is so cute I just love your boys they are so funny and always making me laugh